We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic volunteer to join our team at our Marsfield office.
Ideally, you are a person with organisational skills and a background in marketing, who is keen to help the disadvantaged and mentor others.
The focus of the role is to manage, develop and coordinate our sponsorship program and provide sales support to the organisation. In return you will gain hands on marketing and communication experience in a busy not-for-profit organisation.
Mahboba’s Promise is an Australian non-profit organisation dedicated to supporting the women and children of Afghanistan. It operates a number of centres and programs in that country.
Mahboba’s Promise Sponsorship Program works to improve the lives of the most vulnerable groups in Afghanistan, by providing women and orphans with protection, financial support and education, whistle assisting in the development of skills training programs which can bring long term benefits to both individuals and communities.
- Providing assistance in sponsorship program.
- Brainstorm and generate new ideas to engage new sponsors.
- Implement promotional ideas.
- Develop and execute reports, highlighting the influence of sponsorship program on lives.
- Develop and maintain useful relationship with stakeholders.
- Coordinate delivery of marketing materials.
- Bachelor's degree or appropriate combination of experience in Marketing or Welfare.
- People who are looking for an opportunity to make their time more engaging.
- A former experience in welfare work is preferable.
- A positive person with a can-do attitude.
- Energetic, creative and hard working.
- A team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.