We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic volunteer to join our team at our Marsfield office.
Ideally, you are a person with organisational skills and a background in graphic designing, who is keen to help the disadvantaged and mentor others.
The focus of the role is to assist in the developing a variety of web, video and promotional materials. This volunteering experience will allow you to share your knowledge and skills with the organization. You will also get an opportunity to gain hands on graphic designing experience and expand your professional network as well as learn new skills and techniques.
Mahboba’s Promise is an Australian non-profit organisation dedicated to supporting the women and children of Afghanistan. It operates a number of centres and programs in that country.
Mahboba’s Promise Sponsorship Program works to improve the lives of the most vulnerable groups in Afghanistan, by providing women and orphans with protection, financial support and education, whistle assisting in the development of skills training programs which can bring long term benefits to both individuals and communities.
- Design and manage Brochures and Posters for the marketing promotions.
- Work closely with the Marketing and E-Commerce Team to ensure Brand Essence communicated consistently via all creative across all channels.
- Conceptualise and design all signage to deadline including; range headers, price pointing, specific campaign material, packaging to deadline etc.
- Manage all areas of in-house printing, which includes but is not limited to, actioning all print jobs and cutting all POS material ready to be sent out to stores.
- Conceptualise and design all digital assets for the dusk website, social channels and EDMs
- Assist the Senior Graphic Designer in executing all final packaging artworks when required, ensuring that deadlines are met, style guides, templates and die lines are adhered too.
- Experience using the right tools. Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator etc.
- Experience with web and digital design.
- A passion for simplicity in design.
- A pixel perfect eye for detail.
- Deep understanding of where you're taking people and why with your creations.
- A love of stories and narratives.
- Ability to create multiple mock-ups from a minimal brief, and then iterate with the team.